Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a highly creative Graphic Designer to create engaging print, web, graphic, and additional materials that will continue to support the clients for Dinng Creative. S/he will be a valued member of a small agency team developing swag, logos, themes, web sites, brochures, documents, posters, video dressings, and so much more. S/he will actively research what will engage customers/users and embody the values of the various brands Dinng Creative supports. S/he will produce conceptual art, translate ideas into concrete results, and develop designs that make our clients stoked.
To be successful in this role you should have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design and layout techniques. We’re seeking a candidate with a few years experience who possesses a high-level of creativity while being able to take direction and responsibility for a dynamic range of design projects from initial concept through to completion. You will be working with our current graphic designer, at times acting as lead on projects, and reporting to the art director to create needed design solutions. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing creative company and an incredible family like team!
- Develop conceptual and production graphic content
- Work with other team members to develop designs, provide and give feedback
- Be a creative lead on projects, offering guidance to more junior designers
- Gathering insight into graphic requirements to generate actionable insights
- Contribute to team processes and goals
- Work in all levels of team communications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or relevant field of study
- Demonstrated graphic design experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Proficiency in web standards and best practices
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS not required but a plus
- Ability to do photo retouching, product packaging design, and product design mockups
- Strong print collateral such as Brochures, Advertisements, and Posters
- Working with vendors on proofs, prototyping and production for print
- Ability to create presentation layout and formatting (PPT and Keynote)
- Strong proficiency and experience in print production
- Understanding and fluency of print production methods — including inks, plates and Pantones.
Note: Resumes should include a link to a current portfolio of relevant design work.
- Large corporation or Network Marketing experience a plus
- Art direction experience
- Photography experience
- After Effects experience
- Video experience